Thank you for joining us to celebrate Pride in Palm Springs under the theme SAY GAY!
- Your Contingent Number for the November 6 Palm Springs Pride Parade is: 82
- Please let your contingent participants know your number so they can locate you in the staging area.
- PARTICIPANTS - WE URGE YOUR CONTINGENT PARTICIPANTS NOT TO ARRIVE IN THE STAGING AREA BEFORE 9:15 AM.
- Parade Step Off - 10:00 am
- Parade Route - Starts at Tachevah and travels the Rainbow mile south through the Uptown Design District along Palm Canyon Drive to Amado Rd.
PARTICIPANT CHECK-IN SCHEDULE:
- PARTICIPANTS IN UNITS 1 – 100 ARRIVE AT 9:15 AM - PLEASE WEAR YOUR CTA SHIRTS
Participants in units 101-200 arrive at 10:15 am Participants in units 201-225 arrive at 11:00 am
THE FOLLOWING RULES WILL BE IN FORCE DURING THE PARADE:
- The Palm Springs City Ordinance (11.10.040) prohibiting public nudity on public or private property open to view from any public area will be strictly enforced.
- No tossing or throwing of items from parade entries into the crowd, per Palm Springs City Ordinance.
- No liquor: No one will possess and/or consume alcohol or drugs in the staging, parade, and dispersal areas.
REVIEWING STAND LOCATIONS!
- BROADCAST Recording Stand with Nicholas Snow – at Eight4Nine 849 N. Palm Canyon Dr in Uptown.
- The Deaf Pride reviewing stand will be at Gran Via Valmonte on Palm Canyon Dr and feature American Sign Language Interpretation.
- The main reviewing stand with hosts Jason Stuart and Terry Ray is located on Palm Canyon Dr. at Gran Via Valmonte.
Let’s have a great Pride Parade and looking forward to seeing everyone! If you have any questions, contact Sergio Martinez at firstname.lastname@example.org